Please note that ALL players must register in their designated USAV age division.
Trying out in a higher age division: Players desiring to tryout out in a higher age divisions should attend the tryout for the age division you want to play in. You should only attend a tryout for a higher age division if you seriously want to compete in that age divison. DO NOT attend a higher divisional tryout just so you can get warmed up for your own divisional tryout. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you also attend your designated age tryout to ensure that you are seen by coaches in both age divisions. If you are not selected for a team in the higher division and you weren't seen by the coaches in your assigned division you may fail to be selected for a team.
It is our goal to build the strongest teams within each designated age division and players will be placed by coaches with that goal.
Not sure which age group?
1. Register with LRJ (No Cost)
2. Register with USAV- $52.00
Renew Membership or
3. Bring a printed copy of your 2018 USAV Membership card. We Will retain this copy for our records.
4. Bring completed copy of Player Information Page
5. Bring a signed copy of the Competitive Team Parental Agreement (if trying out for a competitive team)
6. If you were not a member of Little Rock Juniors last season (2016-2017), you must present proof of your date of birth. Acceptable proof can be a birth certificate or driver’s license. We will NOT retain these documents (or copies thereof); they will only be used as proof for the player’s date of birth.
7. Bring Water/Gatorade and small snack
8. Come with a great attitude and be ready to work hard!
Oct 29 & 30 - (Sunday & Monday) Tryouts
Nov 1 - Wednesday - Committment Deadline for all teams
Nov 6 - Monday - Sportsmetrics Training Begins for Regional and Regional Plus Teams
Nov 11 - Saturday - Uniform Fittings for all Players